We serve children aged between 10 months and 6 years.
We have many special features that enable us to stand apart from other preschools –
– We have premium infrastructure spanning across 15000 sq.ft. and international standard furniture and fittings, bright and spacious classrooms, ample outdoor play space, a sandpit, splash pool and trampoline, latest books and toys
– We provide live CCTV access to our parents anytime via an online account
– We ensure our teacher student ratio does not exceed 1:8
– Our teachers are well qualified and undergo extensive training before being put in classrooms
– Our curriculum is a mix of Montessori and other teaching methodologies
– We make ample use of technology while teaching children
– We remain connected with our parents at all times through a mobile app
Yes we have ample outdoor play space with completely rubberized flooring and child safe play equipment. We have a sandpit and a splash pool in our play area. We also have sufficient support staff to mind the children during play time.
We have a beautiful and spacious Day Care with a separate Sleeping Zone and ample staff to look after the children.
Yes, once you enroll for Day Care, you will be charged for the year irrespective of attendance.
We provide 3 nutritious meals daily. However parents can opt to send food from home as well.
We do a thorough background check of all our employees before hiring and keep a record of all visitors.
We never compromise on the quality of our teachers. Our teachers are qualified with degrees and trained before they begin any interaction with our children.
Our staff regularly undergoes first aid and fire emergency training.
At APA, we provide an integrated curriculum (a blend of Montessori techniques and our own tried and tested methodologies) through which our children get the opportunity to acquire knowledge and understanding. We encourage our children to accumulate unique skill-sets which will help them nurture their natural intelligence.
No. we do not expect children to be toilet trained. Our staff is trained in diaper changing and assists children with potty training until they become toilet trained at our school.
Yes, you many visit your child anytime but outside the classrooms to avoid disturbing other children. Also during the child’s first week at school parents can be with him/her in.
We work throughout the year except on public holidays and during situations of unrest in the city or when it may be unsafe to travel.