Our innovative curriculum is designed and developed by a team of early education experts. We work hand in hand with our educational advisers in the UK, and together we have integrated aspects from Indian as well as British curriculum.
We have provided a scientific amalgamation of –
- The Theory of Multiple Intelligences
- The Montessori Method
- The Play Way Method
- Our own tried and tested methodologies
We have adopted a thematic approach towards learning. The whole curriculum is divided into thematic units that are carefully crafted to engage children in learning process by offering a variety of lessons and activities surrounding a common theme that is integrated into all content areas.
From art and music to math and pre-reading skills , thematic teaching provides a vessel for all the core subjects to be taught in an effective and engaging way.
We believe that in a preschool a hands-on approach is not just beneficial but absolutely essential. It is highly unlikely that any course can be of benefit without a strong emphasis on the practical side of learning. So here at Angels Paradise Academy a lot of importance is given to reinforcement of concepts learnt through hands on training.
Our curriculum is nicely complemented by –
- Our Oxford Reading Program – To encourage young minds to open up to the world of reading, we have a beautiful library room where we provide access to more than 1000 international books from the UK and the US. Our exclusive tie-up with Oxford Owl and the Oxford University Press places us alongside the very few schools in India working on a dedicated enhanced literacy mission in early years.
- Our “Angelasium” – Unique gym and baby yoga sessions
- Our Music and Movement Program
- Introduction to French as a foreign language
- Exclusive teachers to conduct professional story telling, music lessons, physical education sessions and art and craft activities
* What is the Theory of Multiple Intelligences
Developed by Dr. Howard Gardner, the Theory of Multiple Intelligences suggests that the traditional notion of intelligence, based on I.Q. testing, is far too limited. Instead, he proposes eight different intelligences to account for a broader range of human potential in children. So, if a teacher is having difficulty reaching a student in the more traditional linguistic or logical ways of instruction, the theory of multiple intelligences suggests several other ways in which the material might be presented to facilitate effective learning. These intelligences are –
- Linguistic intelligence that uses words
- Logical-mathematical intelligence that uses numbers or logic
- Spatial intelligence that uses pictures
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence that uses a physical experience
- Musical intelligence that uses music
- Interpersonal intelligence that uses a social experience
- Intrapersonal intelligence that uses self reflection
- Naturalist intelligence that uses an experience in the natural world
* What is the Montessori Method of Education
Developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, Montessori is a method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play. In Montessori classrooms children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process.
* What is the Playway Method of Education
Developed by Friedrich Frobel, the Playway method of Education encourages learning through play. Through play children can develop social and cognitive skills, mature emotionally, and gain the self-confidence required to engage in new experiences and environments.